Faiza Bin Zainuddin, is the founder of f1Group Agency. Promoted to Senior Agency Manager in 2021 after being involved in the financial industry since 2002. By 2017, he successfully developed 3 Unit Managers and 1 Agency Manager with a total of 98 members in the group.
Born in Ipoh, attended school in St. Michael Institution, Ipoh. Begins his working career in various hospitality industry. Food & beverage, hotels, cafes and the like.
After 4 years in the hospitality industry, he continues his path in the banking sector for 2 years. The journey with Prudential started in the year 2002 as a full time agent achieving 6 Star Club qualifications (Agent Category). Promoted to Unit Manager 1 in 2009 and continues to develop his team with more successors with 2 Unit Managers and 3 Unit Managers (Direct)
f1Group is also a Million Dollar Agency by Prudential Malaysia’s standard, in other words, an agency that performs millions of dollars in production. A clear indicator of a rising star racing towards the finishing line as one of the top Agency Managers in Prudential together with his team.
Ready to make a change in your life? Willing to do the work?
Awards and achievements in Prudential Malaysia
- Join PRU in 2002
- Star Club Switzerland 2004
- Star Club Hong Kong Disneyland 2005
- Star Club Korea 2006
- Premier Star Club Greece Athens, 2007
- Premier Star Club Cayman Island & Gold Coast Australia, 2008
- Star Club Taiwan, 2009
- Promoted to Unit Manager 1, 2009
- Promoted to Unit Manager 2, 2010
- Wealth Manager Challenge Osaka Japan, 2010
- Star Club San Francisco, 2012
- Promote 1 Unit Manager 1 & 1 Unit Manager 2, 2013
- Star Club Los Angeles, 2014
- Promote 1 Unit Manager 2, 2014
- Star Club London, 2015
- Promoted to Agency Manage,r 2015
- Promote 1 Unit Manager 1, 2015
- Quality Leader Dubai Challenge, 2015
- Star Club Croatia, 2016
- Promote 1 Agency Manager & Promote 1 Unit Manager, 2016
- Star Club Budapest, 2017
- Promote 1 Unit Manager 2 & Promote 1 Unit Manager 1, 2017
- Star Club Portugal, 2018
- Star Club Istanbul, 2019